After a long night of very little sleep, our little Bug is now sleeping peacefully. They are giving him IV fluids and treating his pneumonia with antibiotics, but thankfully he is not needing any extra oxygen. Please pray that he continues to breathe well on his own. Ryan met with the pediatric neurologist this morning and she is fairly certain that Sy's seizure last night was a febrile seizure, and that type of a seizure typically do not cause any long term damage to the brain. However once a child has one of these types of seizures, the risk of having another one is quite high, so we'll be sent home with a medicine similar to Valium in case of a reacurrence. So for now, Ivy and Daddy are napping at home and Bug and I are hanging out at the Hospital reading books and waiting to see if the blood cultures show any more infection. If everything looks good, we may be able to go home tomorrow. A huge thanks to everyone who is praying. I wish I could give you all a big hug.